Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hot! Larry Hagman Official Website

LarryHagman.com is designed to be able to enable you to get the very most up-to-date announcement with regards to me, my function as well as charities that will matter most for you to my spouse Maj and myself.

Fans regarding DALLAS plus I DREAM OF JEANNIE will find parts specifically specialized in most of these two television series, as well as the projects that contain delivered me the best infamy - respectively, the ones from the actual nefarious J.R. Ewing and the straight-laced Major Nelson. I have got numerous fond thoughts connected with both of the series, and also am delighted to help us to share these folks with a person in this article through event guidelines, personalized photos plus beloved video clips. Over this years, my work in television and also roll film as well contains a number of other jobs in which I'm very pleased to own happen to be affiliated with, and I motivate you to buy a full feeling of the numerous roles I have played out by means of reading through through the overall Film Credits section.

Also included in the website is usually an Activism section, showing lots of the of great benefit leads to for you to which will Maj plus I devote our time, attempts and resources, such as the sourcing connected with The Larry Hagman Foundation. I might encourage people to study far more related to these charities, and ways to sign up for us all inside our perform by simply visiting the suitable links. LarryHagman.com is really a member from the Amazon Associates program, plus through the entire website you'll find Amazon.com product or service links. Please realise that in the event you help to make virtually any purchases from Amazon.com through these back links you're becoming a member of Maj along with I in all each of our charitable work.

Speaking involving memorabilia, browse by means of the particular Store section if you are considering obtaining autographed photographs as well as reports of my autobiography, Hello Darlin'. And reside tuned with regard to the opportunity purchasing other exclusive merchandise here with LarryHagman.com.

Y'all get pleasure from your own visit. Before giving accomplish drop by the Contact part in case you wish to register with regard to email updates.

All the actual best,

No comments:

Post a Comment