Friday, September 28, 2012

Hot! Gabby Douglas Is Officially Olympics Bound

It's official! Virginia native Gabby Douglas exhausted away Jordyn Wieber with successful this kind gymnastics Olympic trials yesterday, stories the particular .

"I'm wanting I might catch an accent," said Douglas about visiting to be able to London with the Olympics. "I've generally required an accent."

Douglas' schedule for the sloping cafes helped your girlfriend pull at the your place about the U.S. team. Her workout around the bars will be so easy in addition to dazzling in which the U.S. unique team coordinator, Martha Karolyi, possesses dubbed your girlfriend the "Flying Squirrel."

Wieber, Aly Raisman, Kyla Ross and McKayla Maroney will round out that team with five women, none of which will are in the age group of 18.

"This is a very powerful team. I look the following group is definitely even stronger as compared with three years ago," mentioned Douglas' coach, Liang Chow.

Douglas can be rapidly creating a legion associated with supporters and supporters that could hold the woman's by way of the woman's occasion in London. "Everyone appeared to be informing me you've this particular excellent probable plus you can be upon top," explained Douglas.

"I don't feel that everyone appeared to be just showing myself to believe in myself. I have plus I'm variety of through to major plus it is amazing."

In linked Olympics news, path and domain stars Allyson Felix, Carmelita Jeter in addition to Sanya Richards-Ross (all connected with to whom are usually showcased with July's ESSENCE) are usually advancing towards your Olympics. The women were determined over the quick to signify America inside the track and industry events.

Go workforce U.S.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment