Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hot! Hip Hop News Mc Chris Apologizes For Fan Incident I Had A Horrible Day Today

''I Had A Horrible Day Today.'' 8:30PM ET July 19th, 2012 Contributor : Martin James A Rocky Williform Company

After insurance coverage criticism, Chris apologized with regard to his action.

"My name is MC Chris , I possessed your ugly day nowadays in addition to I'm guaranteed another individual experienced a new poor day today way too general health failed to find see the show last night, failed to find find the actual bands that they sought to view mainly because I kicked them out of the venue," he / she said in a new video. "It was not right, this weren't cool. I did the incorrect thing. I definitely built a mistake. But I assume you'll find bigger concerns with hand. . I accomplish a whole lot involving shows plus you will find hecklers in addition to drunk people today along with usually I love to take out all of them or maybe you can find people who prefer to drive towards the front along with push folks out of the method and I want to eliminate them. . I don't have security, I don't have some sort of label, I are deprived of a new manager, I don't have any of their stuff, but at times people today appear on stage in addition to material happens which is simply just distracting whilst I'm trying to perform."

No comments:

Post a Comment