Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hot! Stevie J And Joseline Hernandez Defend Love & Hip Hop

Between as well as the drama somewhere between Stevie J , Joseline Hernandez and also Mimi Faust, that debut associated with Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta has been undoubtedly controversial.

The VH1 show's inaugural event kept Stevie J in addition to Joseline to the shielding once his or her questionable rapport was subjected to because of specialit Karlie Redd.

"I f**k thoughts definitely not everything else. Let the hating begin!!," manufacturer Stevie J said.

Redd explained each were a couple of facing Stevie J 's newborn mama, along with girlfriend, Mimi Faust. Ouch. Still, Stevie says folks must give him or her a chance.

"I'll have each of the cussing, fussing, reasoning regarding this love!"

While Stevie J is apologetic, Joseline is on the defensive about your girlfriend over (as a stripper) and the girl love life. According to be able to Hernandez, a woman's gotta acquire paid.

"Yes I (used) to be able to Dance so f**king exactly what b***hes. All y'all ni***s payed myself in addition to y'all daddy's n brothers," Joseline reported of viewers criticizing your ex background.

"Please guys is focused on of which check understand your life or ough will probably be out of cash several ever," your lady said, adding of your girlfriend co-star, "Lol Stevie J will be every1's person thus please!! Not just mines . I'm definitely not gready I share! who would like him?! he'll put ough about 2!!"

"Blah blah blah. Keep about enjoying me on Love and also HipHop Atlanta. Lmao im prepared for that world!! I by now won. I feel an specialit f**k what exactly oughout heard."

Consider yourselves up for you to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment