Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hot! Cedar Point

Like I said, we have been traversing out of our Ohio Bucket List now that Chris is known for a couple weeks off. Yesterday many of us built each of our technique on the well known Cedar Point . That place is usually insane. There are a great number of roller-coasters in order to ride a single day. I critically stored thinking.I might be as well old regarding this. My favorite experience was your Raptor for the reason that my own feet have to dangle. And considering I applied flip flops my own publicize toes obtained dangle. And we anxiously waited more that they are in that front as the front will be best. It reminded myself of the Top Gun cruise at Great America throughout California wherever I mature up. I used to have got a season complete plus would likely go on a regular basis together with my girlftriend right after work while in the summer. Those have been the actual good ole' days.

I'm pretty positive me+him were being effectively above the average time with the park. There has been very little shortage of screaming teens.

Cedar Point can be found perfect with Lake Erie. We had a "time-out" for some units for the lake shoreline before proceeding out to be able to fearless another ride. It has been a fantastic day, I have the sun-burn for you to prove it.

*sorry for all the grainy cell phone pics. I just simply don't would like to lug all around this big camera.

I desire to ride

No comments:

Post a Comment